November 6, 2013

Business Casual

My office is pretty casual, but it is still business casual.  Business casual can sometimes be tough since you don't want to wear a full suit but you don't want to be too casual.  This outfit seems to be a perfect fit for the business casual since it is both conservative but still you can express some personality. 





The tuxedo style blazer is from Piperlime from awhile ago.  In the past, I've only worn this blazer on the weekends because it is hard to match to black pants, but I finally decided to wear it with my Express colored skinnies.  Also, I wanted to show a closeup of the lining of the blazer because I love how it is completely unexpected, but when you roll the sleeves you can see the lining print which is a repeating pattern of a cat on a ball.  I don't see either the skinnies or the blazer on the websites, but I feel like they always have colored skinny pants at Express in the back with the more casual clothing.  The blazer may just be too old to find on the Piperlime site now.  The striped shirt is just a black and white striped shirt from Gap.  They have a ton of options and I love them because they wash well.  My shoes are Franco Sarto from DSW and are just so comfortable since they are a wedge.  My necklace is an old one, and I'm not sure I remember where it is from now.  My watch is a Michael Kors gold and silver tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment